Looking for a way to remotely use shared USB devices on a computer via WLAN, internet or LAN? The USB Redirector Technician Edition is made for just that purpose. It allows you to use the devices as if they were directly connected to the computer. You can solve all your tasks while using USB devices remotely with ease.
USB Redirector Technician Edition leverages the standard TCP/IP connection to communicate. You can use it to do the following:
- Supports a wide variety of USB devices such as: cell phones, 3G modems, printers, embedded devices and any USB device that can be serviced via USB cable.
- Access USB devices remotely via virtual machine
- Free client module (you can share it with your clients).
- Redirect USB devices on a local home network with no internet connection.
- And more
It allows you to access and maintain devices remotely from your local PC. USB Redirector Technician Edition basically redirects USB devices from customer to technician and allows you to access and maintain them remotely. The redirected device would be detected on the local PC in the same way that it is directly connected to the local PC.
Step by Step Guide to Using USB Redirector Technician Edition as a Technician
USB Redirector Technician Edition can also be used by a technician to service remote devices. It must be installed on the technician’s PC and the free Client Module it contains must be propagated to the customer. The benefits of using USB Redirector Technician Edition as a technician are as follows:
- Efficient remote service : The technical edition of the product is designed for remote maintenance. You can use it for programming, flashing and many other types of service.
- Supports a wide range of USBs : It can be used to service smartphones, embedded devices, 3D printers and any other gadget that allows maintenance via USB.
- Customized service : you can create a customized Client Module with your company logo. Your office address can also be integrated into the program, so people don’t enter it every time they need to service their devices.
In terms of technical steps, here’s what needs to be done.
- Transfer the Client Module to a client via email, download links or any other source. It is present in the Technician Edition Pack of the Technician Edition USB Redirector .
- Ask the client to open the Client Module and wait for it to start.
- Ask them to enter the hostname or IP address of the technician. You will need to read the next section if you are connecting over the Internet.
- Once a connection is created, it will appear in the program.
- Now, USB Redirector Technician Edition will ask you to connect the USB device.
- Follow all the steps you see.
- To start servicing a device, it needs to be connected to the PC. Select the device from the list and click “Connect” on the toolbar
- Once the device is connected, the icon will turn into an icon with a green checkmark
- Now you will see “service in progress”.
- After the service is finished, delete the client connection by choosing it from the list and clicking the Remove Connection button
How to redirect devices over the web
If you plan to offer remote services over the Internet, people will need to enter their public IP in the Client Module or the Technical Edition of the USB Redirector. You can find the IP by launching whatsmyip.com from your PC.
Also, you may need to configure port forwarding for your router. This allows internet connections to pass through your PC as all routers restrict them otherwise. Although the software does the port forwarding itself, it sometimes fails due to the lack of UPnP support in a router. In that case, follow Google’s steps to set up port forwarding manually. In general, you will need to forward connections pointing to port number 32038 to the TCP port number on your PC.
Remember that a good wired Internet connection is required for port forwarding. 3G/4G connections are limited in this regard.
USB Redirector Technician Edition Compatibility List
- Windows 10 – All versions (32 – 64 bit)
- Windows 7 – All versions (32 – 64 bit)
- Windows 8 – All versions (32 – 64 bit)
- Windows XP (SP3 or newer)
- Windows 2003 Server (SP1 or later)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
USB redirector technician requirements
- 2 GHz processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Hard disk space 800 MB
- 670 MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to crack and install?
- Technical usb redirector download
- Now install it in your program.
- After the installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it into an installation directory
- Enjoy the full version
As you can see, there are several benefits to using a USB Redirector Technician Edition. Consider making a purchase if PC maintenance is your hobby or part-time profession. The technical edition is licensed by computer and by the number of devices that need to be redirected.