Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack Premium Mod Apk For PC Download 2023
Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack, full-suite security app for mobile devices. It fends off virus intruders, guards your data privacy, optimizes device performance, and finds lost devices with security technology by Trend Micro. Our advanced machine learning AI scan safeguards against malicious apps, viruses, fraudulent websites, identity theft, ransomware, and crypto-miners, etc.
The dangers making the rounds of the Internet are ever more dangerous, which is why you should protect your smartphones to the max. One of the most potent tools for this is Dr. Safety. With this app you’ll have no problem giving maximum protection to each of the registries on your device and warding off any malicious attack.
Main Features :-
- Real-time Protection – Provide 24/7 protection for your phone
- Virus Scanner and Remover – Scan your apps and files to keep virus out of your phone
- Phone Booster – Boost your phone to free up RAM and clean background tasks
- App Lock – Protect sensitive apps with a password and fingerprint
- Junk Cleaner – Clean junk files to get more storage space
- CPU Cooler – Optimize CPU usage and cool down your phone
- Private Photo Vault – Lock and protect your sensitive photos
- Battery Saver – Freeze power-draining apps and extend battery life
- Safe Web Browsing – Scan and filter URLs when you browse websites or chat with messaging apps
- App Manager – View and manage your apps and APK files with ease
- Privacy Browser – Lightweight browser that blocks ADs and web trackers
- Facebook Privacy Check – Your Facebook privacy advisor
- Scan any apps while they are being installed
- Scan apps, files, insecure settings of your phone
- Scan URLs for harmful threats when you are browsing websites, or chatting with your favorite messaging apps
- Parental Control: keep you and your kids safe from unwanted internet contents
- Extend battery life by shutting down power-draining apps
- Kill tasks and processes to free up RAM and cool down your phone
- Clean junk files, residual files, obsolete APKs, duplicate photos/files, large files, AD junks, to free up storage space
- Find and delete unused apps and obsolete APKs with ease
- Hide and lock private photos in a password-protected Vault
- Lock sensitive apps to protect your privacy, fingerprint supported
- Check your Facebook privacy settings and makes sure personal information is only shared with your permission
- Privacy Browser: block ADs and trackers when you browse websites
- Device Administrator: used to execute a remote device wipe in case of theft
- Draw over other apps: for critical alerts and battery saver
- Accessibility: for safe web surfing and battery saver
- App Usage Access: for monitoring apps usage in App Lock
- Camera: used to take photos in photo lock
- Storage: for junk cleaner, and files scan
- Location: for device locating in lost device protection
- Microphone: for recording videos in photo vault
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
- This app uses the Accessibility permission.
Mod Info :-
- Languages: Rus, Ukr, Ang
- Graphics optimization in PngQuant and Zipalign
- Removed analytics / advertising
- Removed check for Android emulator
- Removed dependency on Google play services
- Removed duplicate graphics
- Compress application in Ultra mode
- This app has no advertisements
How to Crack and Install?
- Download Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Testing Results From the Labs
Do these Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack utilities work? We look to three independent testing labs to find out. Almost all the listed products appear in results from at least one lab; three show up in all of them.
Researchers at AV-Comparatives challenged each Android antivirus product to defend against over 3,000 prevalent Android malware samples found in the wild. In the latest round of testing, Avira, Bitdefender, G Data, Kaspersky, and Trend Micro scored a perfect 100%.
The latest test from AV-Test Institute hit 15 Android antivirus solutions with thousands of malware samples. Researchers also installed thousands more non-malicious programs, to make sure that the antivirus didn’t wrongly identify them as malware. They assigned each product up to six protection points for blocking malware, six points for minimal impact on performance and battery life, and six usability points for refraining from mistakenly blocking valid programs. All but one of the products we follow scored a perfect 18 points, while Sophos came close with 17.5. The real loser in this test was Google’s own protection, which earned a big zero for protection.
London-based MRG-Effitas tested 10 products, most of which overlapped with our selection. The testers evaluated each product’s ability to detect and eliminate threats before launch, and the ability to detect and neutralize threats during install. They checked more than 160 samples, ranging from Trojans to adware, with some known valid programs thrown in to check for false positives. And they noted whether a product caught samples early or waited until they were about to install. Almost all the products we’ve reviewed earned a perfect 100% score.
Malware Protection and More
All the Android products mentioned here include an Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack component that scans new apps and offers an on-demand scan as well. All but a couple of them can also run scans on a schedule, a feature perhaps more useful on Windows than Android. All of them also offer some form of safe browsing, to keep you from surfing to URLs that might try to plant malware, or fraudulent sites that might trick you into giving away your username and password for the login page they imitate.
All these security tools also check your installed apps for potential privacy problems. Typically, they flag programs that have permission to do things like view your contacts, scan your call logs, learn your location, or send texts. If a communication app needs access to contacts, that makes sense. If a goofy game wants to paw through your private info, however, consider deleting it.
All but one of them include antitheft protection for a lost or stolen device. The antitheft outlier is Norton, which dropped this capability in . You can find your device’s location on a map. If you’ve just mislaid it around the house, you can trigger a noisy alarm to help you find it. You can lock the phone to keep a thief out of your apps and data. And if you determine that you’ll never get the device back, you can remotely wipe it. All the apps let you manage antitheft features using an online console. Most of them offer the option of triggering antitheft events using coded text messages, and many of them also surreptitiously snap a photo of whoever is using your device.
One of the first things a typical smartphone thief does is claim the device by swapping out the SIM card. Most of our recommended apps include some form of SIM card protection. Some of them lock the device on SIM card change. Others notify you of the new phone number, so you can still send those coded text messages to invoke antitheft features.
Blocking unwanted calls and texts used to be a common feature, but ongoing changes to the Android operating system have made it more difficult. Almost half our picks don’t offer this feature at present.
Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack and antitheft are core components for any Android security app, but some go way beyond the basics. Common bonus features include backup for your contacts and photos, a battery monitor to show which apps are draining your battery life, and a task killer to send those battery hogs packing. Several of the apps warn when you connect to an insecure Wi-Fi network. Bitdefender, Kaspersky, and McAfee let you pair your phone with your Android Wear, so if you walk away from your phone, your watch can remind you to grab it.
As noted, almost all these security tools scan your installed apps and report on those that might be privacy risks. Norton and Trend Micro take that skill to the next level, reporting on apps as you view them in the Play Store, so you can avoid downloading any that might be problematic.
VPN protection is more important on mobile devices than desktops, because mobile devices connect to a wide variety of networks. Kaspersky and Bitdefender both include a bandwidth-limited VPN with their Android VPN apps. That’s nice, but Avast, Avira, and Norton include VPN protection with no bandwidth limit.
A few of these products feature less-common bonus features. ESET lets you time-schedule your call blocking, for example, to allow only family members to call you at night. Trend Micro offers to scan your Facebook settings and warn about any security problems.
Is Dr. Safety better than their other product, Mobile Security & Antivirus? Well for once, the interface is slightly confusing. The app’s main screen deals with important issues, which include enabling some of Dr. Safety’s features. When I first launched the app, I had standing notifications to run the “Security Threat Scan” as well as the “Privacy Risk Scan.” However, both features were refusing to execute, stating that they needed the other to be resolved first, which made me scratch my head in confusion. Still, it appears that both were running already in the background as the notifications finally disappeared without me having to do anything.
Secondly, Dr. Safety comes with an onscreen tutorial, out of which one element seems to be popping up recursively, no matter how many times you’ve dismissed it. It is a little bubble that instructs you to tap on the crossed-bell icon to remove the item from the notification list. I might be mistaken though. This bug could be Trend Micro telling you subliminally that you do not need to resolve the highlighted notification.
Once you resolve or dismiss all of the items, you will never see that screen again, as it will now only hold a Check Again button or a See Report button. In fact, you can access the real Notifications panel from the upper left menu button, but the only thing you can find there is a big ad.
Stay Safe on All Your Devices
So, which one should you choose? It depends on just what you need to protect, but we assume you want a suite that at least installs on your Windows and Android devices. McAfee Antivirus Plus is an Editors’ Choice winning antivirus, with protection for unlimited devices. Kaspersky Security Cloud and Norton 360 Deluxe are both Editors’ Choice picks for cross-platform security suites, and both get excellent lab scores on Windows and Android. Bitdefender Total Security likewise pulls in top lab scores and offers a cornucopia of features on Windows; it’s our Editors’ Choice winner for security mega-suite. You won’t go wrong with one of these four, but the others have their own merits. Click through the links, read the full reviews, and make your choice.
- Malware scanner
- Memory Optimizer
- Photo lock – lock photos under a password
- Call Blocking – Filters unwanted calls, and insistent numbers
- Mail Scanner – scans your Gmail app for malicious links and attachments
- Facebook Privacy – Logs into your FB account to provide easy access to the privacy settings
- Safe Web Surfing – blocks inappropriate web pages on Google Chrome
- Lost Device Protection – Access your device remotely to lock or wipe data
Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Crack is pretty much identical to Trend Micro’s Mobile Security & Antivirus, except it’s far less ergonomic, and carries some user experience problems. I was not overly impressed with it in any way.
Download (13.1 MB):
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Dr. Safety Free Antivirus, Booster, App Lock Premium Mod Apk | Magnet